18 Dec Some basic reasons behind women not getting pregnant
Women are getting frustrated as they are unable to conceive and they are, on a regular basis, visiting a gynaecologist in Gurgaon.
Reasons for females not getting pregnant
- Hormonal complications– thyroid hormone can affect a lady’s capability to get pregnant. Under active or over active production of thyroid hormone, both can affect pregnancy. So, an inspection of hormonal level is very important.
- Age– the rate of fertility declines with the upsurge in age. It is always sagacious to plan baby at the apt age as planning baby at an older age can result in a number of problems. It becomes challenging to conceive at an older age.
- Anxiety and stress– probabilities of getting pregnant are pretty low if you are having stress. So, try to sidestep stress related work and any other type of anxiety in order to save yourself from infertility. Practice meditation to diminish anxiety and tension.
- Sperm count– low sperm count of a guy can also be the reason of not getting pregnant. Low sperm count of males is because of two reasons: partner’s age and his lifestyle. So, it is better to keep an eye on your partner’s lifestyle.
- Drugs, alcohol and smoking– alcohol, smoking and drugs- all three can have hostile effect on pregnancy. They are having the aptitude to decline the sperm count and that can result in infertility. So, it is good to avoid them when you are planning for a child.
- Avoid caffeine– one should lessen or if possible avoid caffeine since it decrease iron absorption and upsurge the probabilities of having stillbirth.
- Eating unhealthy– in today’s era, females are not eating healthy. They are usually eating junk food in hefty quantity and are not focusing on healthy diet and this in turn is increasing infertility.
- Overweight– if a lady is overweight, then also probabilities of getting pregnant are abridged and even if she is able to conceive it becomes very problematical to retain the child.
- Underweight– if a female is underweight, then she has to gain required amount of weight before conceiving as the uterus of underweight lady cannot bear the weight of a kid.
There are some diet supplements that can be taken when you are not taking balanced diet. Zinc helps a lady in conception. With zinc, one can also take vitamin C and selenium supplements. Taking folic acid supplements will aid you in delivering a fit baby. Lifestyle and health both plays a very imperative role in pregnancy. All the above reasons are the answers to the query “why can’t I get pregnant?” So, try circumventing all these reasons and become mother which is the supreme boon of nature to human beings.